Bath & Body Works is one of the most popular American retail stores that specializes in shower gels, lotions, fragrance mists, perfumes, candles, and home fragrances. The company was founded in 1990 and is owned by L Brands. It is one of the largest bath shop store chain in the U.S. Bath & Body Works currently operates over 1,600 stores in the U.S. alone.
Bath and Body Works offers gift card service and these gift cards are one of the most popular gift cards that people give to their loved ones on different occasions. There are 2 types of gift cards that are being offered by Bath and Body Works:
The eGift Card and be purchased online instantly and the recipient can also use the card immediately without any issue.You can send these gift cards to your loved ones via email. I will discuss the details on how you can order eGift Card online in this article later on.
Regular Gift Card (Plastic Card)
The regular gift card is sent out via standard ground mail service (Shipping is free and the gift card will be presented in a special box which is also free), Express shipping option is also available but express shipping fees will be applicable on the order. It can take up to 2-3 business days to process your order once your payment has been confirmed the gift card will be dispatched to the recipient’s address.
If you want to check the balance of your Bath And Body Works gift card simply follow the steps mentioned in this article.
Balance Check Online:
In order to check the balance online follow these steps!
- Click [Here] to visit the official website.
- On this page, you’ll be prompted to enter your gift card number in the first field.
- In the 2nd field enter your gift card PIN code, which is located on the back of your gift card.
- You’ll be asked to complete the captcha verification, once you have entered all the information, click on “Check Gift Card Balance” button.
- On the next page, you’ll get information regarding your gift card balance.
You can also check the balance of your Bath & Body Works gift card at any nearby store, to locate a nearby store use the “Store Locator” option which can be accessed by clicking this link here.
Once you’ve found a nearby store location just visit the store and use the balance check machine to get details regarding your gift card.
Customer Support Service:
You can also contact customer support service to check the balance of your gift card, follow these steps.
- To contact customer support Dial this number 1-800-640-6052
- Once your call has been connected, listen carefully to the instructions
- Select the helpline extension for gift card balance inquiry
- When prompted enter your gift card number and wait for a few moments
- After your gift card details have been verified you’ll be provided your gift card balance information.
How To Send E-Gift Card?
If you want to send an eGift Card to your loved ones follow these simple steps!
- Click [Here] to purchase a Bath & Body Works e-gift card, once you’re on the website select a design and quantity for the gift card.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
- Once you’re on the next page select the gift card value i.e. $5-$250.
- Enter the Recipient’s name and email id in the given boxes.
- In the next fields enter your Name and you can also enter a personalized message.
- Now, once you have entered all the necessary details, click on the checkout button and make the payment for the gift card.
- Once your payment has been processed the gift card will be instantly sent to the recipient’s email address.
How To Locate The PIN On The Gift Card?
The PIN Code is located on the backside of the gift card, to redeem your gift card both online and in-store you’ll be required to provide the PIN code.
Where Can I Find The PIN Code If I Own eGift Card?
If you own an eGift Card or even a regular card and have trouble locating the PIN code or have any other inquiries regarding the gift card, get in touch with customer support at this number: 1-800-756-5005.