How to Access Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance
Outback Steakhouse is a popular casual dining restaurant chain based in the United States and other parts of the world.
Outback Steakhouse offers gift card facility to their customers. You can purchase online and send it to your loved ones via email or by regular mail as well.
Outback Steakhouse offers the gift cards in different forms i.e. e-Gift Card which can be sent digitally via email and they also offer plastic cards (custom design option also available) that can be shipped via mail. If you want to order the gift card in bulk plastic or electronic you can avail 10% discount on orders worth $1000 or more which also includes free shipping.
If you are in possession of an Outback Steakhouse gift card and want to check the balance, I’ll show you how you can do that in this article.
How To Check Outback Steakhouse Gift Card Balance?
Just follow these steps to check the balance of your Outback Steakhouse gift card.
Access Outback Steakhouse Balance Check Online:
1. Click on this link [here] and it’ll take you to the Outback Steakhouse website.
2. Enter the gift card number (19-Digit starting with 310 or 603) in the box given on the page.
3. On the next page, you’ll be prompted to add a 4 digit security code.
4. In the next step enter verification characters in the corresponding fields.
5. Click on the “Submit” button.
6. That’s it! The balance of your gift card will be displayed now.
How to check the Outback Steakhouse gift card balance through the Help Line:
Just follow these simple steps:
1. To talk with customer service representative make a call at 1-800-242-5353 (Toll-Free).
2. Just follow the instructions.
3. Select the appropriate help extension from the given options.
4. When prompted provide your gift card number.
5. Now after a few seconds, the operator will give you an update regarding the balance of your gift card.
How can I send Outback Steakhouse E-Gift Card Digitally?
Visit the Outback Steakhouse website or [click here] to head over to the gift cards page.
You can choose the default gift card design or create a customized gift card design.
In the next step select the value of your gift card.
Provide the rest of the information:
1. Recipient’s Name and Email id.
2. Your Name and Email id.
3. Now click on the “Add To Cart” button to proceed to the next step.
4. After making the payment for the gift card and you’ll receive the gift card via email in a few minutes.
How to check the status of the Gift Card order?
If you have ordered a gift card via mail you’ll be notified by Outback Steakhouse customer support department once you gift card has been dispatched via mail, If you want to confirm the status via phone you can call at 877-625-5786 provide the transaction details and the customer support representative will update you regarding the status of your order.
Can I Replace Lost or Stolen Outback Steakhouse Gift Card?
Yes, you can ask for gift card replacement if you provide Outback Steakhouse the necessary information they’ll review your card history and issue a replacement card. However, you cannot request cash refund if you have lost your gift card or even if it gets stolen.
Are there any fees and expiration dates to the Outback Steakhouse Gift Cards?
No, The gift cards do not have any expiration date presently and neither do they have any maintenance or service fees.
These gift cards are a perfect gift for your friends or loved ones. Restaurant gift cards are really popular amongst people who want to give it as a personal or corporate gift.
If you’re not a steak fan you should check out Red Lobster Gift Card instead. They also offer the same service like Outback Steakhouse but with a different sort of menu