How To Find Publix Gift Card Balance
Publix is a very popular American supermarket brand which is an employee-owned company (which means that the company is owned and operated by present and past employees) it was founded in 1930, currently the company has over 1,182 stores in the United States.
Publix offers different types of gift cards to their customers i.e. Corporate gift cards, birthday gift cards, wedding gift cards and many more.
In this article, we’ll provide you information on how you can check Publix Gift Card balance.
How To Check The Balance Of Publix Gift Card?
Publix does not currently offer the option to check your gift card balance information online.
You can find out your Publix Gift Card balance by following any one of the methods mentioned below:
– Balance Check At Publix Stores
– Customer Support Helpline
Balance Check At Publix Stores:
You can check your gift card balance by visiting any near-by Publix store follow these steps:
- Click [Here] to locate the nearest Publix store location using the “Store Locator” feature
- Once you’re on the website enter your Zip Code or City State name to find the nearest store location
- After you have entered you have provided the necessary details click on “Search” button to proceed
- Once you have located the nearest store location visit the store yourself and ask the store manager to provide you gift card information or use the card machine yourself to check your current gift card balance
Balance Check By Phone:
You can also contact the customer support and ask them to provide you gift card balance information
- Call at this number: (800) 242-1227
- Once your call has been connected listen carefully to the instructions
- Select the helpline extension for balance inquiry
- When prompted by the operator provide them your gift card number and wait for a few seconds
- Once your gift card number has been verified the operator will provide you with the requested information.
How To Order Publix Gift Card?
If you want to order a Publix gift card follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click [Here] to place your order
- Fill out the form to place your order, enter Sender’s name and Email id followed by the amount /value for the gift card i.e. $25-$500
- Select a design for the gift card, you can either print the gift card and hand deliver it or have the website deliver the gift card via email to the recipient’s email id.
- Select a delivery date, the gift card can be delivered instantly after payment confirmation or you can select a specific delivery date.
- Enter recipient’s name and email address and click on the “Next” button to proceed to the next step
- Make the payment for your gift card and wait for a few minutes once your payment has been confirmed you’ll receive the gift card information via email and you should be able to start using your gift card.
Where Can I Use Publix Gift Card?
Publix gift card can be used at any store location nationwide to pay for your purchases from the store.
The gift card cannot be exchanged for cash at the store, but you can exchange it for cash or any other gift card online using sites like Raise.com or Gift Card Granny
Publix gift card cannot be used for purchasing Tobacco, Alcohol or lottery tickets from the store.
Can Any Publix Gift Card Be Replaced If Lost Or Stolen Or Damaged?
Unfortunately, If you have lost or misplaced your Publix gift card or it has been stolen the company currently does not offer a replacement.
Does Publix gift card have an expiration date?
No, Publix gift cards do not have an expiration date. These gift cards do not have any kind of annual charges or maintenance fees.