How To Check Walmart Gift Card Balance
Check Walmart Gift Card Balance
Walmart is one of the oldest and most popular hypermarkets, discount departmental stores chain in the United States. It was founded in 1962 and the company now has over 11,718 stores worldwide!
Walmart also offers gift card service to their customers, Walmart store gift card can be used for online shopping and also for in-store. The gift card can be purchased online and also from any Walmart store, there are 2 types of gift cards.
- eGift Card (This gift card can be printed out and the recipient receives this gift card via email)
- Standard (Plastic) Gift Card
If you have a Walmart Gift Card and want to check your gift card balance, continue reading this article and follow the instructions.
Walmart Gift Card Balance Online Check:
In order to check your Walmart gift card balance online please follow these simple steps!
- Click [Here] to visit the official Walmart store website.
- Once you’re on the website you’ll see to required fields where you need to enter your Gift Card Number and 4-Digit PIN Code.
- After you have entered the required details click on the button that says “Get Card Balance”
- On the next page, you’ll be able to see your gift card balance and other details.
You can also visit a nearby Walmart store to check your gift card balance.
- Click [Here] to use the Store Finder option on the Walmart website.
- Enter your Zip code, City, and State in the search bar and click on “Search” button
- Choose the nearest store location and once you visit the store you can ask the store clerk or use the card machine to check your gift card balance.
You can also contact the customer service via phone and obtain information regarding your gift card.
- To contact customer support, call at this number: 1-888-537-5503
- Once your call has been connected follow the instructions
- Choose the desired extension i.e. helpline for balance inquiry
- When prompted enter your gift card number wait for a few moments
- After your details have been verified the operator will provide you the information that you have requested.
Here’s a list of some most commonly asked questions regarding Walmart Gift Cards:
Where Can I Use My Gift Card?
The physical/plastic gift card that has a PIN code printed on the back can be used on any Walmart or Sam’s Club store located in the US or Puerto Rico. These gift cards can also be used for online shopping at Walmart.com and also on samsclub.com
However, the eGift Card can only be used for online shopping, in order to use or redeem an e-gift card you’ll have to create a customer account on the website and once you’re on the checkout page enter your e-gift card number to pay for your order using gift card balance.
Can A Walmart Gift Card Be Used For Placing Orders Over Phone?
Yes, It is possible to do that you’ll have to get in touch with customer services support.
How Can You Replace A Stolen Or Lost Gift Card?
If in case you have misplaced or lost your gift card you can request a gift card replacement by contacting the customer services support via email or by phone. However, you will be asked to provide the original gift card purchase receipt as a proof of ownership.
What Can You Do If You Have A Gift Card Without A PIN?