How To Check American Express Gift card Balance
American Express Company or also known as Amex is one of the most popular multinational financial service corporations which was founded in 1850 and it is one of the leading credit card company and Travelers Cheques issuer in the world and also the 28th most valuable brand.
American Express also offers gift card service and these gift cards can easily be purchased online from the official website and also from popular websites like Amazon, eBay etc. The American Express gift card is a perfect gift for your loved ones and people love giving out these gift cards on different occasions such as birthdays, holidays, weddings.
American Express Gift Card comes in different value and amounts and if you’re in possession of an Amex gift card you can continue reading this article we’ll provide you information on how you can check your American Express gift card balance and also address some of the most commonly asked questions related to American Express (Amex) gift cards!
There are a number of ways for checking your transaction history and gift card balance, Follow any one of the methods mentioned below to access American Express Gift Card balance.
American Express Gift Card Online Balance Check:
In order to check your gift card balance online please follow these steps!
- Click [Here] to visit the official Amex website
- Once you’re on the website enter your gift card number in the input box and click on “Continue” button
- After a few seconds, you will be able to see your remaining gift card balance and transaction history on the next page.
American Express Gift Card Balance Check At Stores:
If you want to check your gift card balance by visiting a nearby store you can do that as well by following these simple steps mentioned below!
- Click [Here] to locate a nearby store to check your gift card balance
- Once you’re on the website just enter your City, State or Zip code in the search box and click on the “Go” button
- Choose the nearest store location and visit the store
- Once you’re at the store, use the card machine to check your gift card balance and transaction history
American Express Gift Card Balance Check Via Customer Support Service:
To get in touch with American Express Customer Support representative follow these steps.
- Call at this number: 1-877-297-4438 to get in touch with the customer services support
- Listen carefully to the instructions
- Choose your desired extension after listening to the instructions
- When prompted enter your gift card number and wait for a few seconds, once your gift card number has been verified the customer services representative.
How To Purchase An American Express E-Gift Card?
- You can purchase the E-Gift Card by visiting the official website, Click [Here]
- Once you’re on the website choose the type of gift card that you want to purchase from the menu i.e. Personal Gift Card or Gift Ideas
- After you have selected the appropriate type of gift card, select a design for your gift card to proceed to the next step
- Select the value of the gift card (Min. $25 – Max. $3000) A Purchase Fee of $3.95 per Card applies on (Standard/Regular plastic gift card) e-Gift Card do not have any processing fee or charges.
- Enter recipient’s Name and Email Address and Sender’s Name in the text fields you can also add a personalized message
- Choose a delivery date if you don’t want to instantly deliver the gift card via email you can schedule a date for delivery as well.
- Click on “Add to Cart” button to proceed, once the gift card has been added to your shopping cart click on the “Checkout” button
- Once you’re on the checkout page you can either checkout as a guest user or sign in to make the payment for your order
- After you have provided the necessary information finally pay for your order and you’ll receive a confirmation email and also follow up notification once your gift card order has been processed.
What Should I Do If My American Express Gift Card Is Stolen Or Lost?
If in case you have misplaced your Amex gift card or it has been stolen, call at this number1-877-297-4438 immediately. Provide them the necessary information such as your gift card number and transaction history for verification purpose, if you have funds on your gift card the company will block the original card and issue a replacement gift card with the remaining balance.
Does My Business Gift Card Or Gift Card Have An Expiration Date?
No, The American Express (Amex) personal and business gift card do not have an expiration date and neither do they lose value. You can use them online and offline at any website or store which accepts American Express cards.