How To Access Wawa Gift Card Balance
Wawa offers gift card service to their valued customers. The Wawa gift card can be purchased easily from their official website or from any popular website like Amazon.com. People love to give gift cards to their loved ones on different occasions. These gift cards can be used at any of the Wawa pumps in the US, the company currently operates over 800 stores.
In this article, we’ll be providing your information on how to access Wawa gift card balance!
How To Check Wawa Gift Card Balance?
Check Gift Card Balance Online:
- Click [Here] to visit the official Wawa Website.
- Once you’re on the website you see 2 fields, In the first box you have to enter your Gift Card Number and in the second box, you have to enter your PIN code.
- After you have entered the required information click on the “Get Balance” button
- On the next page, you’ll be able to see your Wawa gift card balance.
If your Wawa Gift Card does not have a PIN code, you’ll have to visit the nearest Wawa store location to check your gift card balance.
Checking Wawa Gift Card Balance At Stores:
- Use the Store Locator option that is available on the Wawa website or click [Here]
- Once you’re on the website, enter your Zip Code, City & State to find the nearest store location
- Click on the Locate button to find the nearby stores
- After you have located the nearest store visit the store and use the card machine to check your gift card balance.
Wawa Customer Support Service:
- To contact Wawa customer support service call at this number: +1 800-444-9292
- Once your call has been connected follow the instructions
- The operator will ask you to provide your Gift Card Number
- Once your gift card details have been successfully verified the operator will provide you information regarding your gift card.
How Can You Use Wawa Gift Card?
The Wawa gift card is like any other debit card which needs to be swiped to make the payment. You can use the gift card at any of the locations in the U.S. to make the payment for your purchase and the balance will be deducted from your card.
For What Services You Can I Pay Via Gift Card Card?
You can use the Wawa gift card to pay for the fuel or for purchasing items from the convenience store located the Wawa fuel station.
Who Can Use Your Card?
Anyone can use the Wawa gift card it doesn’t require verification so the cardholder can conveniently use these gift cards.
Does Wawa Gift Card Have Expiration Date?
No, these gift cards do not have an expiration date, if you’re interested in buying a new card or reloading your old gift card you can do it by visiting any nearby Wawa pump. The balance will be transferred to your new gift card (If required) but after you provide proof of purchase (original receipt).
How Can You Win Wawa Rewards?
In order to win Wawa rewards you’ll have to create an account on the website, the process is pretty straightforward.
You just have to provide your email address, mailing address and phone number during account creation process.
You can redeem rewards only if you have a Wawa account, create the account and provide the necessary details. You will receive reward points for making a purchase of $50 or more. To manage your account don’t forget to install the Wawa mobile app it is available for both Android and iOS devices.