How To Access Walgreens Gift Card Balance
The Walgreens Company or Walgreens is the 2nd largest chain of pharmacies in the United States, The company was founded in 1901 and currently owns and operates over 8,175 in the U.S.
Walgreens Gift Card is very popular nowadays and not only the cardholder can use it in-store but they can be used online as well. In this article, you’ll find out all the information that you need regarding Walgreens Gift Cards.
There are a number of ways with which you can check the balance of your Walgreens Gift Card, just follow any one of these methods to conveniently access your gift card balance information!
How To Check Your Walgreens Gift Card Balance:
Check Balance Online:
To check your Walgreens Gift Card balance online follow these simple steps!
- Click [Here] to visit the official website
- Once you’re on the website you will see 2 boxes, Enter your Gift Card Number and PIN Code
- After you have provided your gift card number click on “Search” button
- On the next page, you’ll see your remaining gift card balance
Balance Check At Stores:
Another method is to visit the nearest Walgreens store to check your gift card balance.
- Click [Here] to find the nearest Walgreens store using the Store Locator function
- On this page, you’ll see different filters i.e. stores that are open 24 Hours, Health Care Clinic, 24 Hour Pharmacy, Photo Lab and Drive-Thru etc
- Enter your Zip Code or City, State in the search box and click on the “Search” button
- Select the nearest store location and visit the store and use the card machine to check your gift card balance
Walgreens Customer Service:
You can also contact the customer service for gift card balance inquiry, follow these steps!
- To contact customer support call at this number: 1-877-248-5555
- Listen carefully to the instructions and choose the helpline extension
- After you have selected the appropriate extension when prompted after the beep enter your gift card number
- Wait for a few seconds and the operator will provide you the information regarding your Walgreens gift card
You Can Use Walgreens Gift Card To Avail The Following Services:
Movie, Gaming and Music Stores:
You can use the Walgreens gift card to purchase video games, movies, and download music. They have affiliations with many popular entertainment companies such as Fandango, Xbox Live, and GameStop.
Food & Restaurants:
Walgreens gift card can also be used for purchasing food from many restaurants such as Subway, Red Lobster, Applebee’s and Panera Bread.
Walgreens also has partnerships with popular departmental stores like Kohl’s, Bass Pro Shop, Home Depot and Best Buy and you can use your gift card at any one of these stores for making purchases.
And Much more!
Walgreens also offers American Express and Vanilla Gift Card which can be purchased from anyone of their store locations for occasional shopping!
How Can You Reload Your Walgreens Card?
You can reload your Walgreens card by visiting any store location, use the store locator to find the nearest store, recharge for as low as $5up too $500. You can find out more information regarding Walgreens reloadable prepaid cards [Here]
How Can Redeem Walgreens Gift Card:
Walgreens offers you the option to request cash in exchange for your remaining gift card balance. However, this facility is only available in limited states at the moment. Below is a detailed chart of states and the minimum balance requirement for a cash refund.
Walgreens Gift Card Account Management:
Although it is not necessary to create an account at the Walgreens website. However,it would be beneficial for you since you can easily keep track of your transaction history and for using the Walgreen mobile app since the mobile application itself is quite useful. You can add and manage more than one gift card using the same account. To find out more about the Walgreens mobile application and its benefits please visit this page(you can download the Walgreens mobile app on both Android and iOS devices)