How To Access Target Gift Card Balance Online
Target is one of the most popular discount retailers in the United States, The company offers a wide range of products to their valued customers. It is the 2nd largest departmental store retailer. The initial store was founded in 1902 and as of today the company operators more than 1,828 stores in the U.S.
A lot of customers buy Target Gift Card for their loved ones during holidays and for other occasions. Target offers both eGift Card and Regular (Plastic) Gift Card which can be purchased from their official website or also from any Target store.
In this article, we’ll be providing you with information on how to check your target gift card balance and also answer some of the most commonly asked questions.
How To Check Target Gift Card Balance?
There are a number of ways with which you can access your gift card balance, follow these steps mentioned below to:
Balance Check Online:
- Click [Here Gift Card Balance: Target] to visit the official Target store website.
- Once you’re on the website Enter your 15 digit gift card number and PIN code to check your gift card balance.
- After you have entered the required information click on “Check Balance” button to proceed
- On the next page, you’ll see your remaining gift card balance and other details.
You can also check your gift card balance by visiting any nearby Target store
- To find any nearest store location use the “Store Locator” option given on the website or click [Here]
- Enter your Zip code or City, State name in the search box to find nearest Target store
- Once you have located the nearest store visit the store and use the card machine to check your gift card balance.
Target Customer Support Service:
- You can also contact the customer support by calling at this number: 1-800-544-2943 from your phone
- Listen carefully to the instructions and choose the desired extension for balance inquiry
- When prompted provide your gift card number and wait for a few seconds
- After verification, the operator will provide you the requested information
How To Buy A Target E-Gift Card?
- The Target eGift Card can be purchased from the official website.
- The eGift Card can be used online or in-store for shopping.
- Once you’re on the website choose the type of gift card that you want to purchase (One-Time e-Gift card with the minimum $5 and maximum $200 value or a reloadable eGift card)
- Choose the design for your gift card and Proceed to the next step
- Enter Recipient’s Name and Email address and also provide your contact information. (Or Mobile Number if you want to send the gift card via SMS)
- You can schedule the gift card delivery (If you do not wish to instantly deliver the gift card via email)
- Click on Add To Cart option and proceed to the checkout page to pay for your order
- Once your order has been confirmed you’ll receive notification via email.
Target offers a wide range of gift card not just for their store but specialty gift cards as well. They have gift cards for almost all the popular restaurants and clothing brands.
How Long Are Target Gift Cards Valid For?
The gift cards are valid for 2 years from the issuance date.
Can I Replace A Stolen, Lost Or Damaged Gift Card?
If you have received a damaged plastic gift card you can request a replacement by contacting the Target customer support at 1-800-544-2943, If you have lost or misplaced your Target gift card it is possible to request a new gift card by contacting the customer support but you’ll have to provide the original purchase receipt for the gift card for verification purpose.
Can I Use A Gift Card As Payment On Online Target Store?
Yes, It is possible to use the gift card for online payment. But you cannot purchase gift cards using the current gift card balance.
Can I Return A Target Gift Card?
No, It is not possible to return a Target eGift card and neither can you redeemed for cash. However, It is possible to return an unused Physical gift card but for that, you’ll need the purchase receipt.