How To Access DICK’S Sporting Goods Gift Card Balance
Sports Authority is one of the most popular American sports retailers that specializes in footwear and clothes and other sports related items, the company was founded in 1987 and currently has over 463 stores in the US. The company has renamed the brand to DICK’S Sporting Goods. DICK’S Sporting Goods offers gift card service to their customers they also offer a corporate gift card in bulk quantity and these gift cards can be used to purchase products from the website as well as from DICK’S Sporting Goods stores in the US.
How To Check DICK’s Sporting Goods Gift Card Balance?
There are different methods with which the gift card holder can check the balance. Continue reading this article to learn more.
DICK’s Sporting Goods Gift Card Balance Check Online:
- Click [Here] to visit the official website
- Once you’re on the website scroll down to the bottom of the page
- You will see 2 text fields where you have to enter your Gift Card Number and PIN Code
- After you have entered the required information click on the “Check Balance” button
- On the next page, you will be able to see your current gift card balance.
Balance Check By Store Locator:
Follow the steps mentioned below to check your DICK’s Sporting Goods Gift Card balance.
- Click [Here] to locate the nearest store location
- Once you’re on the website complete the search form
- Provide your Zip Code, City, and State
- Click on the “Search” button to find the nearby store locations
- After you have located the nearest store you can either contact them via phone or visit the store and use the card machine to check the balance of your gift card.
Balance Check By Phone:
You can also check the balance of your Dick’s sporting goods gift card over the phone by following these simple steps.
- Call at this number: 1-877-720-6609 to get in touch with the customer support
- Once your call has been connected listen carefully to the instructions
- Choose the desired extension to get information regarding your gift card
- When prompted provide your gift card number to the operator
- Wait for a few seconds and once your details have been verified the operator will provide you information regarding your gift card balance.
How To Send DICKs Sporting Goods E-Gift Card Via Email?
- In order to purchase an eGift Card visit the official website by clicking [Here]
- Once you’re on the website, choose the design for your gift card
- Select the gift card value/amount and continue to the next step
- Provide Recipient’s Name and Email Address where you wish to send the gift card directly
- Provide Sender’s information such as Name, Email, and Phone number
- Choose the delivery date (In case you want to send the gift card on a scheduled date) otherwise, you can send it instantly via email.
- After you have provided all the necessary information click on the “Add To Cart” button to proceed
- Make the payment for the gift card and after your payment has been confirmed your order will be processed instantly.
How To Buy A DICK’s Sporting Goods Gift Card?
There are 2 types of gift cards:
- eGift Card
- Standard Gift Card (Plastic Card)
You can order either one of these directly from the DICK’s sporting goods website. The regular gift card is sent via standard mail and delivered within 3-10 working days at the mailing address that you have provided.
- To order eGift Card or Regular Gift Card click [Here]
- Once on the website choose the type of gift card that you want to purchase
- Provide the necessary shipping details along with your contact information
- Pay for your order and you will receive an order confirmation email
- Once your order has been dispatched you will continue to receive notification until the order has been delivered to the shipping address.
Do DICK’s Sporting Goods Gift Cards Expire?
No, These gift cards do not have an expiration date and no annual or maintenance fees of any kind. Nor do they lose value. However, you cannot ask for a cash refund. These gift cards can easily be traded on websites like Raise.com or Gift Card Granny.