How To Access Sephora Gift Card Balance
How To Check Sephora Gift Card Balance?
Sephora is a very popular international cosmetics brand offering a vast variety of luxury perfumes and other amazing beauty products.
In this article, you’ll find information regarding Sephora Gift Cards, how you can buy a Sephora Gift Card online and how to activate as well as checking your gift card balance online.
Sephora gift cards are one of the most popular gift cards that many people give to their loved ones on special or festive occasions.
Sephora offers different types of gift cards:
- eGift Cards
- Classic Gift Cards
- Corporate Gift Cards
How To Check Your Sephora Gift Card Balance?
In order to check your Sephora Gift Card balance just follow these simple steps!
Sephora Balance Check Online:
- Visit this link [Here] it’ll take you to the official Sephora website.
- On this page, you’ll see an option “Check Gift Card Balance”. Click on the link. (As shown in the image below.)
- On this page, you’ll be prompted to enter your 19-Digit gift card number in the first blank field and in the 2nd field you have to enter your 4-Digit PIN
- Once you’ve entered your gift card number & PIN code just click on the “Check” button.
- And that’s it! Now you’ll be able to view information regarding your gift card i.e. Balance and Expiry date.
How To Check Gift Card Balance At Sephora Stores:
- Locate the nearest store, visit this link [Here].
- Enter Zip code or city or state name in the search box.
- Select the store that is near your location.
- Visit the store and ask the cashier to provide you information regarding your gift card.
Checking Sephora Gift Card Balance Over Phone:
You can also find out information regarding your gift card over the phone.
- Call this phone number: 1-860-640-7897.
- Once the call has been connected simply follow the instructions
- Select the help line extension for gift card balance inquiry.
- When prompted provide your gift card number and wait for the operator.
- A customer support representative will provide you information regarding your gift card balance.
How To Purchase a Sephora E-Gift Card?
If you want to purchase a Sephora eGift Card you can purchase it from different websites. However, I only recommend buying the gift card from either official website or Amazon.com
- To purchase the Sephora e-Gift Card from official website click [Here]
- Choose a design for the gift card from the available list of designs.
- Select the value of the gift card i.e. $25-$100 etc.
- Enter the name of gift card recipient and their email id & mobile number in the fields.
- Then provide the sender’s name and email id and also the desired delivery date.
- Once you’ve finished click on the “Add to Cart” button and head over to the checkout page and make the payment for the gift card order that you have placed.
- After payment confirmation, you’ll receive order confirmation after that within a few minutes the recipient will receive the gift card via email.
How can I use the e-Gift Card or Where do I enter the e-Gift Card Or Gift Card number?
In order to avail your e-Gift Card, once you have selected the products that you want to purchase on Sephora website and added them in your shopping cart just click on the check out button on check out page you’ll see a field labelled “Promotions and Gift card” just enter your gift card number and the payment will be deducted from your gift card balance.
Where Can I Use My Sephora Gift Card, eGift Card or eGift Card Certificate?
The e-Gift Cards and eGift Certificates can only be used on Sephora website or on the mobile app and they can only be used for making online purchases only in the U.S.
However, the Classic plastic cards can be used at any Sephora store located in the United States and Canada.