How To Access Safeway Gift Card Balance
Access Safeway Gift Card Balance
Safeway Inc. is a chain of hypermarket in the U.S. it was founded in April 1915 and the company currently has over 1,308 stores in the U.S. alone with over 230,000 employees. Safeway offers gift card service to their valued customers. The customer can use the Safeway Inc. gift card for online and in-store purchases.
In this article we’ll be covering how you can check your Safeway Gift Card balance, to find out more continue reading this article!
If you’re interested in finding out more about these Safeway gift cards you can visit the official website, Click [Here]
How To Check Safeway Gift Card Balance Online?
- Visit the official website by clicking on the link given above.
- Once you’re on the website you will see “Buy Online* and Customize” section and below this section click on the link that says “Visit Gift Card Mall”
- Once you’re on the GiftCardMall.com website use the search bar to search for Safeway Gift Card or click [Here], you can also use this website to reload your gift card.
Gift Card Balance Check At Stores:
- You can visit any nearby Safeway store to check your gift card balance or to activate it.
- To locate a nearby store, use the store locator option that is available on the Safeway website or click [Here]
- Enter your City, State, and ZIP code and click on the search button, choose the nearest store location
- Once at the store ask the sales representative to check your gift card balance.
Safeway Customer Service:
- To contact customer support service call at this number: 1-888-413-5003
- When prompted enter your gift card number and wait for a few moments
- After your details have been verified you’ll receive the information regarding your gift card balance.
How Can You Manage Your Gift card?
In order to manage your gift card, you’ll have to create an account at the Safeway website. After you have created the account you’ll be able to activate your gift card and reload the balance if necessary.
- Once you’re on the website click on the “Managing Gift Cards” link and see the account services section.
- After that click on the “Visit Go Wallet” link and on the next page, you will see “Register” option.
- Click on the “Register” option if you don’t have an account.
- Enter the required user information i.e. Full Name, Email Address, Mailing Address etc
- Select a Username & Password for accessing your account.
- Choose the security questions (which are used for recovering your account in case it gets hacked or if you forget the account password.)
- After that proceed to the next step.
- Enter your gift card details such as Gift Card Number and PIN Code.
- Once you have provided all the necessary details click on the Register button to complete the sign-up process.
Account Services For Card:
Once you have successfully created the user account you can use all the features, such as:
- Real-Time account transaction and gift card transaction notifications via email or SMS.
- Purchase history and Gift Card Management service
- Use the mobile app or the website for making online purchases using gift card balance.
How To Get Safeway Mobile App?
Safeway offers a mobile application for both Android and iOS devices. To install the mobile application on your phone or tablet use the link given below.
You can use the mobile application for making online purchases and also for managing your Safeway user account. Get the order delivered to your home within 1-Hour. You can pay for the order using your gift card or by using any Credit/Debit card