How To Access Old Navy Gift Card Balance Online
Access Old Navy Gift Card Balance Online
Old Navy offers different types of gift cards that be used in-store or online. They eGift Cards and credit cards, These gift cards are very useful and a lot of people give out these gift cards to their friends and family members all the time especially during festive holidays like Christmas, Easter, and Thanksgiving.
Old Navy is owned by Gap Inc. and they have over 1,106 stores in the U.S.
In this article, I’m going to show you how you can check Old Navy Gift Card balance and also some of the frequently asked questions. (How to redeem or use the gift card online and offline, Questions regarding expiration date and card replacement.)
The company offers gift cards for other brands as well such as GAP, Athela, Banana Republic and The Options store.
How To Check Card Balance?
In order to check your gift card balance online simply follow these steps!
- In order to check the balance of your gift card, you’ll have to visit the official Old Navy website.
- Click [Here] to visit the official website.
- Once you’re on the page select the “Check Gift Card Balance” option. (As shown in the image below.)
- A small window will pop-up Enter your Gift Card Number and PIN Code in the fields.
- Afer you have entered the required information click on “Check Balance” option.
- On the next page, you’ll be able to see your gift card balance and other details
You can also check the balance of your gift card by visiting any nearest Old Navy store and ask the sales associate to provide you details regarding your gift card. To find the nearest store using the store locator option available on their website.
Another method for checking the gift card balance is to contact customer support. Follow these steps to use this method.
- To get in touch with customer support call at this number: 1-800-653-6289
- Once your call has been connected, listen to the instructions.
- Choose the extension (Check your balance).
- When prompted provide your gift card number and PIN code details.
- Wait for a while and the operator will provide you details regarding your gift card.
How To Send Your Gift Card Via Mail?
To order an Old Navy gift card via mail follow these steps, the card will be shipped within 3-5 Days along with a personalized design and message of your choice and the gift card can be used in-store as well as online.
- Click [Here] to visit the Old Navy website gift card section and select the gift card of your choice.
- You’ll be presented with 2 options Send by Mail and Send by Email. (The eGift Card can be delivered instantly via email or on a delivery date of your choice.
- Once you have selected the type of gift card that you want to purchase and the gift card amount after that add it to the shopping cart.
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to create an account on the website. If you already have an account you can skip this step!
- Click on the “Checkout” option, to proceed with the payment for your order.
- Once on the checkout page choose the payment method of your choice Credit Card or Paypal.
- Once your payment has been processed your order will be dispatched and delivered within 3-5 days, If you ordered an eGift Card it’ll be sent immediately or on a date of your choice.
Is There Is Any Fee Allied With E-Gift Card?
No, there are no hidden charges or any maintenance fees.
Can You Cancel Your E-Gift Card Order?
Yes, But you will have to pay the cancellation fee of $5.
Can I request a card replacement?
Yes, if you have misplaced your gift card or it has been stolen you’ll have to report it the customer support and provide the necessary details. After they have verified the details the company will issue a new gift card.
Where Can You Use The Gift Card?
These gift cards are redeemable in-store and also online.