How To Access Itunes Gift Card Balance
iTunes gift cards are very useful for purchasing iPhone or Mac applications from Apple Store online. You can use the iTunes Gift Card balance to purchase music, apps, books, audiobooks as well as TV shows and movies from the Apple app store.
The iTunes gift cards can easily be redeemed using the mobile app or from your MacBook. If you have already redeemed your gift card and want to check your remaining gift card balance follow the steps mentioned in this article.
About iTunes Credit Balance:
Once you have redeemed your iTunes gift card you will be instantly able to see your gift card balance inside the iTunes store. And whenever you make a purchase from the iTunes store the balance deducts from your gift card amount. You don’t have to enter your gift card number everytime you want to make a purchase this is only required once.
If you’re interested in checking your iTunes gift card balance you easily do it via iPod, iPhone, iPad and by using any other Apple iOS Devices. For more details please read this article here.
How To Check iTunes Balance On iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
In order to check your iTunes Gift Card balance on iPhone, iPad or iPad please follow these simple steps!
- First, you’ll have to open any one of these apps: iTunes, App Store or iBook in order to access your gift card balance.
- If you’re using iBook you’ll see your remaining account balance at the bottom of the app.
- If you’re not logged in you will have to log in to your Apple account in order to view the balance, If you don’t have an Apple ID you should create one and after creating the Apple ID enter your login details to access the account balance.
- If your account has voucher or gift card credit you’ll be able to see your account balance under the Apple ID.
Check balance on Your Computer:
- Open iTunes application on your computer.
- Enter your login details if you’re not already logged in, enter your Apple ID & Password to access your iTunes account.
- After you have logged in, click on your Name in the top menu to see your remaining account credit.
Via Mac App Store:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Enter your Apple account details (Apple ID and Password) to log in to your account
- After you have logged in to your account you will see “Featured” option at the top.
- Go to the Quick Links section and you will see account option which is aligned next to your current gift card balance.
Via iBooks for Mac:
- Open the iBooks application on your Mac device
- Access the iBooks Store section
- Enter your login details
- You will be able to see your account balance under your username
Check Via Customer Service:
- Call At this number: 1-888-320-3301 (Toll-Free) to contact the customer service
- Once your call has been connected provide the operator your account id and gift card number
- After your details have been verified the operator will provide you information regarding your current card balance.
How To Locate Your iTunes Gift Card Redemption Code?
If you have purchased an iTunes gift card voucher and want to redeem it, follow these steps:
- Gently scratch or peel off the label located on the back of your iTunes gift card.
- After you have scratched or peeled off the back of your gift card you’ll see the hidden redemption code.
- To make sure you have an original iTunes gift card check the gift card number which usually starts with “X”
- Card Number is located on the back of your gift card voucher. The position of the gift card number is not consistent it varies from card to card.