How To Access Bloomingdales Gift Card Balance
Bloomingdale’s store was founded in April 1872 and it is currently owned and operated by Macy’s Inc. There are over 38 stores in the U.S. from where you can buy your favorite items. They also have a website for online shopping and a mobile app.
Bloomingdale’s gift card is one of the most popular gift cards that people like give out to their friends and loved ones. These gift cards can be used for online shopping and also in-store. If you are in possession of a Bloomingdale’s gift card you can use it for purchasing items that you like in their online store and make the payment using the gift card. All you have to do is to create a customer account to redeem the gift card.
There are 2 types of gift card that are being sold these days:
- eGift Cards
- Regular (Plastic) Gift Cards
Bloomingdale’s offers both of these gift cards you can place an order for the gift card (e-Gift Card or Regular Gift Card on their website as well.
As I mentioned earlier in this article I’m going to be guiding you how you can check your Bloomingdales Gift Card balance online, follow the steps mentioned in this article to access your gift card details.
Check Gift Card Balance Online:
- Click [Here] to visit the official Bloomingdale’s Website.
- Once on the website, enter your gift card number in the box.
- After you have provided the required information click on “View Balance” button.
- On the next page, you’ll be able to see your current gift card balance.
If you are interested in checking your gift card balance by visiting a nearby store you can do that as well.
- To find a Bloomingdale’s store click [Here], this is the store locator section.
- Enter your Zipcode or City and State to locate nearby stores (Retail Stores or Outlet Stores)
- Once you’ve located the nearest store you can visit the store and ask the cashier to check your gift card balance.
- To get in touch with Customer Support via phone, you can call at this number: 1-800-511-2752
- Listen carefully to the instructions and select the desired extension.
- Once your call has been connected with the operator provide him your gift card details i.e. Gift card number and PIN code (If required)
- After your gift card details have been verified the operator will provide you information regarding your gift card.
Do Bloomingdales Gift Cards Expire?
No, The gift cards that were sold on or after 2008 do not have an expiration date and neither any kind of annual or maintenance fees. These gift cards can be used Online and In-store.
Can You Use Gift Card for online shopping?
Yes, It is possible to use these gift cards for online shopping, Once you have selected the products that you want to purchase proceed to the checkout page to make the payment for the items that you want to purchase choose the gift card payment option on the checkout page and the payment for the order will be deducted from your e-gift card or gift card.
How Can You Get Credit Return On Ordering With Gift Card?
If you have purchased the products from the Bloomingdale’s store using a gift card and you wanted to return a product the amount deducted from your gift card will be credited to your card after your product return has been processed by the company.
How To Manage Your Bloomingdale’s Gift Card?
- If you’re interested in ordering a gift card click [Here] to visit the official website.
- Sign In or Create a New Customer account.
- If you haven’t already created an account on the Bloomingdale’s store website I would recommend that you should do that in order to easily manage your gift card.
- You’ll have to provide the following details: email address, password, mailing address, apt/suite, city, state, zip code and date of birth.
- Once you have provided the necessary details proceed with the account creation.
- After your account has been created select your text messaging/order confirmation preferences
- Access your account profile section and enter your gift card information.
- Now you can keep track of your gift card and transaction records and access other features that the store has to offer.