In this article, we’ll be answering some of the most common questions related to JCPenney Gift Card. For more information please continue reading this article.
J.C. Penney is a very popular American departmental store chain, the company was founded in 1902 and currently operates over 860 stores in the United States.
The company offers gift card service to their valued customers and the JCPenney gift cards can be used at any store location. JCPenney gift card can be purchased online or also from any JCPenney store location in the U.S.
These gift cards can be used for making online and also in-store purchases.
There are 2 types of gift cards:
- eGift Card
- Regular (Plastic) Gift Card
The electronic or eGift Card can easily be purchased from the official JCPenney website and sent to recipient’s email address or you can print it out.
The traditional plastic gift card can be purchased from the JCPenney website and you can send it to the recipient via standard mail or priority mail (for priority shipping you might have to pay a small fee) and also from any JCPenney store.
How To Check JCPenney Gift Card Balance?
There are different methods with which you can access JCPenney gift card balance information. Follow any method mentioned below to check your gift card balance.
JCPenney Gift Card Online Balance Check:
In order to check your JC Penney gift card balance online please follow these steps mentioned below
- Click [Here] to visit the official JCPenney website
- Once you’re on the website please enter your gift card number in the blank field
- After you have provided all the required information click on “Check Balance” button
- On the next page, you’ll be able to see your remaining gift card balance
Balance Check At Store:
You can also visit a nearby JCPenney store to check your gift card balance, follow these steps to find the nearest store location.
- Click [Here] to open Store Locator page on the official website.
- Once you’re on the webpage enter your city name, state or zip code in the provided field to locate nearby stores
- After you have entered the required information click on “Search” button to retrieve store information
- Visit the nearest store and ask the sales associate at the store to provide you gift card balance information.
Balance Check JCPenney Gift Card Balance Via Mobile:
- To get in touch with customer services support call at this number: 1-800-294-8804
- Once your call has been connected follow the instructions of the operator
- Choose the helpline extensions for balance inquiry
- When prompted give your gift card number
- Wait for a few moments, the operator will provide you the requested information
How To Send An E-Gift Card?
- Click [Here] to visit JCPenney official website
- Once you’re on the website go to “Gift Card” section
- Choose the eGift Card option and select a design for your egift card or upload one.
- Select the amount/worth of your gift card and proceed to the next step
- Enter the required information recipient’s name and email id and sender’s name and email id
- You can also add a personal message if needed
- Select a delivery date, you can either send the gift card instantly after payment or on a scheduled date
- After you have provided all the necessary information proceed to the checkout page to make the payment for your order.
How To Report A Lost Or Stolen JCPenney Gift Card?
If you have lost or misplaced your gift card or if it has been stolen, call at this number: 1-800-294-8804 to file a report. Once you have provided all the required information your gift card will be blocked and the company will issue you a new gift card with the remaining balance.