Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card Balance
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. is one of the most popular chains of stores in the U.S. with stores in other countries as well. They specialize in domestic merchandise, the company was founded in 1971 and currently operates over 1,550 in the U.S. alone.
Bed Bath and Beyond offers gift cards to their customers. These can be used to purchase products both online and in-store.
If you have received a Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card and want to check the balance and other features of the gift card you’ll need an account, to create an account visit the official website.
There are a number of ways for checking your gift card balance, In this article, you’ll find information on how to check the gift card balance online and also by using the phone.
How To Check Gift Card Balance:
Balance Check Online:
In order to check your Bed Bath & Beyond gift card balance online follow these steps.
- Click [Here] to visit the official website.
- Once you’re on the website you’ll have to enter your Gift Card Number in the 1st field and PIN code in the 2nd field.
- After you have entered all the necessary details, click on “Check Balance” button.
- On the next page, you’ll see information regarding your gift card balance.
Balance Check At Stores:
You can also check the gift card balance by visiting any nearby Bed Bath & Beyond store.
- Click on this Link [Here] and access the “Store Locator” on the official website.
- Provide the necessary details i.e. City, State, and ZIP code to find nearby store locations.
- Once you have entered the information click on “Find A Store” option.
- You’ll be able to see the nearby store locations now.
- Head over to the store and use the Card machine to check your gift card balance.
Customer Support Service:
You can also obtain information regarding your gift card by contacting the customer support, follow these steps to get in touch with customer support.
- Call at this number 1-800-462-3966 from your phone.
- Once your call has been connected listen carefully to the instructions.
- Choose the helpline extension for queries regarding gift cards.
- Enter your gift card number when prompted and wait for a couple of seconds
- The operator will provide you details regarding your gift card!
Sending Bed Bath And Beyond E-Gift Card:
- First, you’ll have to visit the official website [Here]
- Once you’re on the website Select a gift card design
- If you want to add a personal message you can do that as well
- After you have selected the design and added a message proceed to the 2nd step.
- Select a gift card value/amount ($5 – $300 USD) the maximum limit is currently set at $3,000 USD and you can purchase 50 personalized gift card at one time.
- Choose a delivery date i.e. instant delivery via email or on a scheduled date.
- After that, you have to provide recipient’s name and email id.
- Once you have entered all the required information add the gift card to your shopping cart and proceed to the checkout to make payment for the gift card.
- After your order has been processed you will receive a confirmation email and the recipient will receive the gift card via email.
Discounts On Bulk Gift Card Purchases:
The company offers a discount on corporate and bulk gift card orders, if you require more information regarding Bulk Gift Card purchase and Corporate gift card service get in touch with the customer support using this email: Customer.Service@BedBath.com
Is It Possible To Redeem Or Purchase International Gift Cards?
No, unfortunately, the company does not offer the service to purchase the gift card for an international purchase and neither can the international cardholder use the gift card to purchase products from the U.S. stores.
How Can You Claim For A Lost Or Stolen Gift Card?
If in case you have misplaced your gift card or it has been stolen get in touch with the customer support at this number: 1-800-462-3966. The company will block your old gift card and issue you a new one and transfer the remaining balance on to the new gift card however you’ll be required to provide the company original order receipt.